Tuesday 27 May 2008

Cool Dude 2...



Another BH Monday card. This image by Kerry is becoming a favourite of mine for boy cards!

I have used His and Hers Basisc papers from Cherry Arte. I have used Anitas Gloss on the boys jacket to make him look even more cool!!!
I am off work with my boys this week so hopefully will get time for more card making.
I would also like to enter my card in the Dies To Die For comp. You just need to make a male card using any of the prize items which is pretty much anything!

9 comments:

Maria's Cards said...

Another stunning card, I love the red and black theme.x

kerry said...

Jool that's brilliant! I really love the red & black, such a strong combination & perfect for a male card. Just love it!!
Kez xxx

Natalie said...

I love this image and the colours you have used go perfectly. x

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Great card. I love the colour combination red and black.

Cass said...

Brilliant card.Great colour combo for a male card.Fab idea with the jacket.Very effective.

Cass xxx

Stacey said...

Great colour combo, looks great! ~x~

Vicki said...

Fab card Julie, love the colour comb, really suitable lads card. Hope your enjoying your week off so far. xx vicki xx

Vicky said...

isnt this image fab? i loved using it too.. i like the way you thought to use gloss on the top...love it!!! xx

Unknown said...

Fab card. Love the colours and the image. Deb x