Sunday 17 March 2013

A New Start

I have decided to come back to my blog after a very long time away. I am hoping to re invent it!....I still love cardmaking but since finding Pinterest on the internet I have branched out into other things. I would say I experiment with other ideas....perhaps too many. I find when I make or find something I love there is not always someone to show that is as interested as me. I am thinking by putting them on here only people who are generally interested will want to look.

I think I will be sharing my makes...sewing projects, crafty projects, charity shop finds, perhaps bargains I have found and even cooking I may have tried.

Here goes.......

After seeing all the craft and DIY ideas on Pinterest...you really must have a look...I have taken to collecting things to re use. I have jars, lace, felt, jewellery and the latest...denim jeans.

I found some ideas for recycling jeans and had a go at a bag .I followed a tutorial but had to tweak it slightly....I am self taught on the sewing machine so there is alot of trial and error!.....


I added the embellishment which was made from a lace off cut and a brooch I picked up from the charity shop....this could be changed as only pinned on. Its quite small but I will use it to put my lunch in for work....Really pleased with this and only used the legs of my sons old jeans so I have plans for the rest.....

No comments: